Lucid dreaming is considered to be an art in which the person is aware that he/she is dreaming while remaining asleep. Lucid dreaming is an experience in which everything seems to be real but in reality it is not. Lucid dream is said to be the dreams in which nothing is real but you have the power of controlling the flow of events that are likely to occur in your dreams.
With the help of lucid dreaming you can do limitless amazing things that you have dreamt of. Many of the people also have the doubt that is lucid dreaming dangerous? The answer to this is no. It is helpful in various ways as –
- It helps to discover the lost memories.
- You can play out the situations that have not happened yet.
- You can practice the things like confrontation or situation.
Now the question is how to have lucid dreams? Don’t worry this article can help you a lot and describe the ways of increasing your chances of becoming lucid. The best way to lucid dreams is relaxing. It is very important for you to relax and calm your mind before you start trying to have a lucid dream. Relaxing is important as it helps to control the mind and thoughts that are running round your head which can create difficulty or you to control the dreams.
There are lots of ways that help how to initiate the lucid dreams and increases your chances of becoming lucid. Some of them are described below-
- By using the method of wake initiated lucid dream which helps you to start off relaxing and focusing mentally. In this method you just have to focus on your breathing and pulse and you will be able to see your dream more clearly.
- The second way is to perform the reality check. With the help of reality check, you can increase your chance to turn your every dream into a lucid one.
- To become a lucid dreamer, you just have to relax and meditate before you go to bed. It allows you to fall asleep more easily. Relaxation also increases the productivity and increases the dream intensity and duration.
- You must try to improve the sleeping conditions like you can make changes in your sleeping environment.
- The most effective way is to have a dream diary which helps to remember the lucid dreams. The more detail you include in your diary the better it will be for your dreaming and dream recall.